Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"A Cure For Nightmares" by picascribit

This fic is so sweet it gave me toothaches.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6361279/1/A_Cure_For_Nightmares

This is really just your run-of-the-mill RLSB Marauders era fic, with minor twists, but this fic is so straightforward, that I kind of respect it for that. It doesn't pretend to be anything other than what it is.

Edit: I've decided to clarify, for the sake of my reader, that this fic does deal with some touchy subject matters, and that some people find those kinds of subject matters pointless in fanfic. I typically very much agree with that assessment. However, because this fic is obviously trying to channel canon, I accept it in this case, and I don't think it's exploitative or in bad taste, but some may disagree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment