Monday, April 23, 2012

"Muse" by remuslives23

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4990087/1/Muse

You've got to appreciate a fic that includes the warning: "Sex. Oral, anal, rimming (very mild)."

This is some pretty straightforward erotica, although it's relatively well-written and believable. Remuslives does a fairly good job of using the sex in her stories as a means of character development. It's not exactly my cup of tea, but I can appreciate what she does, for the most part.

Speaking of the way she relates to canon in this AU story, I enjoyed the way she used James and Peter, and Remus's muggle parallel is very lovely. Sirius's plot, however, gets a bit lost in the shuffle and I sometimes found him lacking depth. But, like I said, this is SMUT, so, who really cares?


No comments:

Post a Comment